Friday, June 23, 2017

Youjo Senki News and New Announcement

Youjo Senki is taking a lot longer to actually translate than I first thought, esp since I've rather cooled off on it. That being said, it is still being done and also I have asked an unnamed editor to proofread things for quality, although that will make it take longer.

On the other side of things, I still want to put out something so I am starting to TL the new Votoms novel "Armored Trooper Votoms: Dazzling Funeral Procession!" I will be doing all the chapters as they come out on the website, which can be found here: Yatate Bunko Votoms

I will be starting work on this as soon as I can (at latest, monday) so look forward to a release before the end of the week! (probably by wednesday, as the chapter seems shortish)

2 comments:

  1. You my good sir are doing the world a great favor. Ever since Sky dropped it I thought I had lost all hope, but in the name of our most wonderful Tanya I salute you!

    I can't wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi R1CK_D0M
    I hope you didn't drop Youjo Senki, best of luck on the TL!

    ReplyDelete